Song of Choice : Madonna – Runaway Lover
I finished work at 2 o’clock and went for lunch with L and D, we sat in Tatties (The guy who serves us has a weird face and scares me), after lunch I make my way around town and decide to return to WH Smith to look at the bargain shelf….oh and there is a bucket too!! YAY!!!!
- Sash – with my own eyes
- Public Domain – Operation Blade
- Precocious Brats – Big Girl
- Jemini – Cry Baby
- Jason Nevins presents u.k.n.y feat Holly James – I’m in Heaven
- Rainbow – It’s a Rainbow (zippy version, which I’ve been looking for ages)
- Pet Shop Boys – Miracles (maxi cd)
- Gouryella – Tenshi
- Anastacia – Cowboys & Kisses
- Chemical Bros – Star Guitar
- Missy Elliot – Pass That Dutch
- Missy Elliot – 4 my People
- Darude – Feel the Beat
- Sugababes – New Year
- Moloko – Familiar Feeling
- Sugababes – Hole in the Head cd 1 & 2
- Buffalo G – We’re Really Saying Something (Irish Rap at its best….Erm….)
- Emma – Maybe
- Dare – Chihuahua
- Chistina Aguilera – The Voice Within
- Philly Beats feat Sophia – Voulez Vous
- The Barndance Boys – Yippie-i-Oh (Now I know why this was in the bargain bucket/shelf)
- Backstreet Boys – Drowning (ltmd edition)
- Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne – Changes
I carry the pile of CDs to the till and the cashier looks shocked and says “Oh my god!!”.
After that I had a quick browse through HMV before going back to work to buy something for my computer so I can copy video to MPEG.
Supposed to be going to G’s with H, L and her kids, so I rush home, get changed and sit and wait for H to call me, H calls, E is ill so G cancels…meh!! All dressed up and nowhere to go!!
Try to get the video copier thing to work but it doesn’t, I’d expect something for £70 to do the job, oh well that’s Argos for you!!
Remixed yet another Madonna Video, this time I took on Paradise using the video used in the Drowned World tour, I hope she tours again soon.
Having serious thoughts about leaving Argos, I’m fed up with it all, the attitude of the staff, the same crap routine everyday, and I’ll feel I try as hard to achieve my best,
it’s never enough…always never enough, I need to set my sights higher, I can do better, just got get the confidence and the will to make “that” step.
Been listening to Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne – Changes (Felix DA Housecat’s Dance Mix), not a big fan of the original but I like this version 🙂
ciao twinkle x x x